AA BATTERY SERVICES
NEED A NEW BATTERY, GET ONE TESTED OR EVEN A JUMP START?
I need help choosing a product
AA BATTERY SERVICES IS YOUR ONE-STOP MOBILE SHOP FOR AUTO-ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS AND BATTERY REPLACEMENTS.
As an AA Member you’ll never be stranded with battery services that include:
- Battery tests and diagnosis.
- Jump starts.
- We’ll quote on a new battery delivered and installed.
- Our prices include the battery price plus the call out fee.
- We’re available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Non-AA members will be charged a call-out fee.
0861 000 234
Contact the AA now on 0861 000 234 for all your battery requirements. Diagnostics, jump starts, delivery and installation for AA mobile battery sales, is FREE to AA Members and customers.
How the service works:
A qualified technician will diagnose the problem on arrival. Each of our qualified technicians carry with them a high-tech portable device that produces a complete diagnosis of a vehicle’s battery and charging system. This device is used to identify the battery health, and the type of battery needed.
Purchase a new battery from the AA:
We arrive with batteries in stock, so there’s no need to drive out to buy a new battery. Payment is easy with on-the-spot mobile card terminals that are able to receive payment for both debit and credit cards. You’ll be back on the road in no time!
Our high-quality batteries (made from Nickel and Calcium) come with a 2-year warranty and our pricing is very competitive, especially seeing that we deliver to you and install, thus taking away the hassle and cost of looking for replacement batteries.
When last did you check your car battery?
A little battery maintenance can save you a lot of hassle… Problems with car batteries are high on the AA’s call-out rate, but with new technology, Silver Calcium batteries provide a much better cold-starting performance and longer service life than ever before.
If your car is already displaying worrying symptoms, such as sluggish cold-starting (in the morning), then the only solution may be to replace the battery with our new EFB batteries from the AA. The best advice is to have the battery checked before winter starts, particularly if it is more than three years old.
An automotive battery could last up to three years, which means around 30% of cars need a new battery each year – a worrying statistic considering that without a working battery a driver is stranded.
Batteries produced in South Africa are of good quality but they are often poorly maintained. A common error is to overfill or under-fill a battery with distilled water, which reduces the battery’s lifespan and could cause it to fail at the most unexpected moment.
Here are our tips to ensure a longer battery life:
- If your battery is not sealed, you will need to maintain battery fluid at the correct level.
- Have the charging system checked regularly.
- Keep the battery clean of dirt and grease.
- Defective dashboard switches for seemingly low current consumers like the glove compartment light or rear wash/wipe should be rectified before they drain the battery.
- The condition and correct tension of the V-belt connecting the engine to the alternator should be checked to prevent any slippage.