AA Pothole Damage Assist
Take the hassle out of claiming from road authorities for pothole damage to your vehicle, for tyres or wheels
FAST PAYOUT PROCESS
NO HIDDEN COSTS
EXPERT LEGAL SUPPORT
QUICK, NO-FUSS CLAIMS ADMINISTRATION
What you get
- Help with lodging, managing and settling your claim for pothole damage against the relevant road authorities.
- 100% of the benefit paid out to you, with no hidden costs or deductions.
- Dedicated telephonic claim registration and tyre assessment, with quick, efficient service.
- Free quotes for replacement tyres and access to preferential rates through our preferred tyre retail partners.
- Negotiated discounts on tyre-related products such as tyre replacement and normal wear and tear, from Tiger Wheel & Tyre.
- Proactive follow-ups to make sure potholes are repaired.
- Legal administrative support and representation.
Thank you AA for saving me today. Excellent service.
When it comes to driving in South Africa, potholes are a fact of life
More cars on the road and severe weather patterns mean that road surfaces are getting worse with each passing year. At the same time, local government and roads authorities are struggling to keep up with surface repairs.
Pothole damage to your car can be hugely expensive to repair. Our Added Value for Potholes service helps you recover 100% of your repair costs by handling your claim against the relevant road authority. With this service, you get the full compensation you’re due for damage to your tyres, rims, mag wheels or your car itself, saving you thousands of rands in repair costs. Best of all, we’ll take care of the administrative and legal details so that the claims process is quick and painless – allowing you to get paid out and back on the road as soon as possible.
AA Pothole Damage Assist
Terms & Conditions
The Service is limited to irreparable tyre, rim and mag wheel damage as a result of roadworks or hitting a pothole on a road within the borders of South Africa. Please note that:
- We can only assist you with vehicles owned by you, your spouse and your dependants
- No claim can be made against a Road Management Authority if you have already claimed, are in the process of claiming, or intend to claim from your motor vehicle insurance company for the damage
- Incidents must be reported to us within 5 (five) working days of the incident
- At the time of the incident, you must be compliant with all the legal and regulatory requirements of the Road Traffic Acts of South Africa and other relevant legislation. Read More
AA FINE PAYMENT ASSIST
A quick, easy and painless way to pay your traffic fines or get them…
AA ACCIDENT CLAIM ASSIST