AA Members-only competition Terms and Conditions
Update your details and win a getaway.
The Terms and Conditions of this competition become effective and binding from 15 July 2019 up to and including 15 January 2020.
How to enter:
AA Members, need to complete one of the following actions:
1. Update their contact details in-store, and provided a valid email address
2. Download the AA App, register on the app and update their details as well as provide a valid email address
We are giving away 5 (five) AA Quality Assured Accommodation vouchers worth R5 000 (five thousand rand) each.
One voucher will be given away every month from August to January 2020.
1. Only one entry per Member per month who meets one of the following criteria:
- Updated their contact details and provided a valid email address, at an AA Accredited Sales Agent store within the competition period
- Downloaded the AA app, registered and updated their contact details, and provided a valid email address.
2. The competition is only open to active paid-up AA Members who have a valid email address.
3. Participants of this competition must be over 18 years, have a valid driver’s licence and their own vehicle.
4. The draws will take place on the following dates:
|Closing Date||Draw Date|
|31 August 2019||2 September 2019|
|30 September 2019||2 October 2019|
|31 October||4 November 2019|
|30 November||4 December 2019|
|31 December||6-10 January 2020|
5. Each of the 5 (five) vouchers, 1 (one) voucher awarded per winner, shall entitle each of the winners, subject to all Terms and Conditions of the prize, to book a holiday at any AA Quality Assured Accommodation. The voucher is not transferable for cash.
6. In accordance with the prize, the voucher has a total limit of (five thousand rand) R5 000.00.
7. The voucher entitles the winner to 1 (one) holiday, which means that the voucher amount of (five thousand rand) R5 000 cannot be used across multiple bookings.
8. The winner is responsible for all expenses incurred over and above the R5 000 voucher limit and will be required to settle additional expenses directly with the establishment.
9. The voucher may only be used within the Republic of South Africa and the AA shall be entitled to terminate this agreement in the event of the winner exceeding the set limit or misusing the voucher whether negligently or intentionally, and the winner hereby indemnifies the AA for all charges and/or claims arising through the use of such voucher after termination.
10. The winner hereby indemnifies the AA against all losses, claims, expenses, or cost that may occur as a result of acceptance and use of the prize.
11. Vouchers are valid for 4 (four) months only and only at AA Quality Assured Accommodation partners. The holiday voucher must be redeemed within four months of date of issue by the AA.
12. The Prize shall not at any point be part of matrimonial property or be part of a deceased estate.
13. The voucher shall only be used at any of the Quality Assured Accommodations, countrywide, a list of which will be made available to the winners.
14. Winners will be notified in writing via email only.
15. On receipt of winner notification, all prize winners must claim their prize and confirm their contact details within five working days. (Participants must ensure that their contact details are correct as incorrect contact details could result in an unclaimed prize). No response or acceptance of the prize within 5 working days will result in an unclaimed prize and forfeiture of the said prize.
16. The AA reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
17. Winners agree to the use of their name, town and photograph for promotional purposes.
18. Prizes may not be exchanged or transferred.
19. The judge’s decision is final, and no negotiations and / or correspondence will be entered into after the fact.
20. Employees and immediate family members or agencies, who are paying AA Members may enter.
21. The AA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel and / or suspend any competition.
22. The AA, its directors, Members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from an entrant’s participation in this competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
23. The agreement or transaction entered into, or payment made by or under it, would not give rise to any legal relationship rights, duties or consequences whatsoever, or will be legally enforceable, or the subject of litigation, but all such arrangements, agreements and transactions would be binding in honour only.
24. All entrants, by entering AA competitions, agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
25. Closing date must be adhered to, no extensions will be given.
26. AA Membership and products are subject to Terms and Conditions.
27. Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only.