Site Usage Legalities
Please note that the terms of the General Policy Terms and Conditions is applicable to this policy document and its terms are accordingly incorporated herein as if specifically incorporated, mutatis mutandis.
- Browser Requirements
- This site has been optimised for Internet Explorer 6.0 and Firefox 3.0, and a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels. However, it has been built with the following browsers in mind:
- Internet Explorer 7.0 and 8.0
- Firefox 3.0
- PDF file format
- Documents used in this website are stored in PDF format. If you don’t have a PDF reader you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader free from their website.
- Using Content from the AA Website
- As stated in our Disclaimer, the content on this website, including all registered and unregistered trademarks, constitutes our intellectual property rights or intellectual property of third parties which are licensed to, used and/or held (whether or not currently) by us.
- You may not copy, reproduce, display or use any intellectual property in any manner whatsoever without our prior written permission and nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any intellectual property.
- Third-party website links on this website
- For your convenience, this website may contain links to other websites belonging to or operated by third parties (“third-party websites”). By making the hyperlinks available we are not endorsing third-party websites, their content, products or services they offer or the owners of these third-party websites.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain all information relevant to deciding and that you read the privacy and security policy on such third-party websites. We have no control over such third-party websites and will not be liable for any loss or damage you suffer, whether directly or indirectly, as a result of your use of third-party websites.
- You agree that where you access third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Third-party website links to this website
- You may not establish a hyperlink, frame, meta-tag, or similar reference, whether electronically or otherwise (“linking”) to this website or any other subsidiary pages without our prior written consent, which consent is at our sole discretion.
- You may apply to establish such a link by submitting a request. If you have not heard from us within 5 (five) business days, please consider your request as having been rejected.